Notifacations

Here are the links to my brothers blog, forrestinjp.blogspot.com, and my dads blog, returningtotokyo.blogspot.com

Sorry that I have not been posting lately, i am busy with HW and going out.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Venus Fort

This is a photo of Venus Fort, on the man-made island of Odaiba. VF (I am going to call it VF because i try to spell Fort I always spell Fart) is of the only all woman's shopping mall in the world. It has 3 floors, and one has an past time "garage" with cars in it.

As you can see, VF has a fake ceiling. They have this because about every hour, the day turns to sunset, evening, and then night. How do they do this? Well, they have lights lighting up the sky, so all they have to do is turn a switch and the light gradually turns orange for the sunset, a shades of blue for the evening and probably a dark purple for night, but you still need to be able to see. Although I was only there for the day and evening, I was in woe because I couldn't`t stay for the evening turn into night.

1 comment: