Notifacations

Here are the links to my brothers blog, forrestinjp.blogspot.com, and my dads blog, returningtotokyo.blogspot.com

Sorry that I have not been posting lately, i am busy with HW and going out.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Toto Toilets

These are some pictures of the Toto Toilet show. I only took pictures of the Kitchens and bathrooms in the show, but I did get some pictures of toilets in there. These are some of my favorite peices. I love this light green tile in the picture above, it is so pretty! But as you go down through the pictures, there is one of a board with tiles on it (well, there are three) I like the Gray tiles the best out of all of them. These are not regular sized bathrooms and kitchens though, because japanese, unless you are very wealthy, mostly live and grow up in apartments. So these sized kitchens are too big to put in an apartment. The size of the bathroom above is a normal size though.


















No comments:

Post a Comment